Francone Elementary is named after two brothers, Frank and John Francone. John Francone began his career as a custodian in the district at what was then called the Fairbanks Elementary School, since replaced by Bane Elementary School. He remained on the Bane/Dean complex throughout his career. Frank Francone began his service as a mechanic in 1950 when the district owned less than a dozen buses. Together both brothers had 70+ years of service to Cy-Fair ISD. Having our school named for these men is, indeed, an honor.